46) Queen’s University BelfastTuesday, Feb 25, 2020
QUB is offering 10 scholarships celebrating ten years of international student success in partnership with Queen’s University Belfast. What scholarships are available? September 2019 entry: 3 x £3,000 scholarships for any academic pathway programme. January 2020 entry: 3 x £3,000 scholarships for any academic pathway programme. April 2020 entry: 4 x £3,000 scholarships for the Accelerated International Foundation in Science and Engineering. All scholarships will be deducted from a student’s INTO Queen’s university tuition fees. How do students apply? Students must submit a short, 2-minute video (MOV or MP4 format), explaining why they want to study on the Queen’s University Belfast campus and why they should be awarded the scholarship. A link to the video should then be sent to the Centre Director: email@example.com Depending on which start date the student is applying for, the scholarship application deadlines are: September 2019 entry: 5 September 2019 January 2020 entry: 11 December 2019 April 2020 entry: 18 March 2020
47) University of CumbriaMonday, Feb 24, 2020
Entry requirements :
Undergraduate: 59% and above in XII | Intermediate, IELTS/PTE of 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each band
Postgraduate: 50% and above in Graduation, IELTS/PTE of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in each band
- Scanned copies of X, XII, Graduation
- Letter of Recommendation (without this conditional offer can be released)
- Statement of purpose
- IELTS scorecard (if taken / without this conditional offer can be released)
48) Westcliff UniversityMonday, Feb 24, 2020
Why choose Westcliff University?
- Westcliff University has two campuses that are located in Cerritos and Irvine.
- Our faculty members have at least 22 years of work experience in the business field.
- Our tuition is very affordable compared to other US schools.
- Students have the opportunity to work while studying and class meets ONLY once a week.
- Small class sizes.
- We have a program advisory committee that consists of a group of leaders from companies like Google, Deloitte, Hyundai
, and Toyota that advise us on current updates in the business world so we can update our curriculums constantly.
- Practical classes and Curriculums that teach you skills that are demanded in the business world.
- All of our programs are available online as well as on-campus.
- Westcliff University is nationally accredited by DEAC and approved for regional accreditation (WASC).